520466Data Analyst – Marketing Tech Data Science Team
• Experience with distributed computing (Spark/Hadoop)
• Experience working in quantitative analysis
• Experience in SQL or other programming languages
• Development experience in any scripting language (Python preferred)
• Knowledge of statistics (including hypothesis testing, regressions)
• Experience manipulating data sets through statistical software (R preferred)
• Ability to do exploratory analytics and visualization on internal and customer data
• Strong English written and communication skills
• Experience with version control (Git)
• Experience with multivariate data techniques of machine learning, classification and regression modeling, and data visualization.
• Experience working with scientific Python packages (NumPy, Pandas, etc)
• Experience developing and deploying pipelined analysis (TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn, PyTorch…)
• No preference as long as they can do the above.
• Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and presentation of data to analyze how customers interact with eBay’s internet marketing.
• Partner with product and engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities.
• Collaborate with the business and analytics teams to size project opportunities and evaluate business impact.
• Design and evaluate experiments by monitoring key metrics and understanding root causes of changes in metrics.