Job Title: Ali Cloud Associate Product Manager
Job ID: 532254 TEK1
- The Alibaba Cloud Associate Product Manager will work within the Alibaba Cloud Platform team, who are responsible for building highly resilient, scalable, reusable and performant Alibaba Cloud infrastructure in an automated and efficient manner.
- The role is responsible for supporting the Senior Product Manager on managing the delivery of Alibaba Cloud platform solutions and services as well as managing a portfolio of Alibaba Cloud products and services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Keep close contact with the internal Alibaba cloud users and projects, support them with all the internal auditing/approval procedures, from the onboarding to each approval acquisitions throughout the cloud journey.
- Consolidate the product usage problems from the users and follow up with the relevant teams internally and externally towards a final resolution.
- Build and maintain the Alibaba Cloud Confluence site.
- Update support and products documentation as required.
- Support the senior product manager within the team, be responsible for turning product requirements into services for the DevOps teams to consume.
- Work closely with Alibaba to ensure that the products developed in the Private Cloud will be usable in the Fin Cloud, that the revenue generated in terms of spend will be sufficient to justify the cost of building the product.
- Maintain and advance Alibaba and Cloud Services product knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the technical community
- Support the Alibaba Cloud community in the region to drive up engagement and execution of cloud strategy.
- Ensure that any Alibaba-specific requirements are raised to and delivered by the global team as necessary.
- Manage the pipeline of initiatives looking to migrate to Alibaba Cloud. Manage the forecast consumption to ensure its in line with commitments.
- Be a local Alibaba Cloud engagement point to provide seamless and easy access to Services, as well as to facilitate best option decisions.
Qualifications and experience
- Experienced technology program and product manager with proven experience in delivering complex projects.
- Knowledge and experience in working with Public Cloud Services, Platforms and Technologies
- Functional knowledge of large scale IT processes and strong experience in dealing with a complex matrix environment
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Proven experience in delivering business transformation through technology solutions.
- Demonstrable ability to work in a collegiate fashion across the matrix
- Ability to demonstrate constructive pragmatism and delivery focus.
- Customer/stakeholder focus. Ability to build strong relationships with Application teams, cross functional IT and global/local IT teams
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Mandarin and English; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Demonstrable Alibaba Cloud experience and knowledge of Alibaba products and services
- Experience in product management
- Have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience working within an Agile team environment
Experience operating in highly regulated industry, e.g. Financial Services