Guangzhou - 广州
This is an Fortune 500 Insurance Project, which is looking for ITBA role.
- To work with business analysts, users and other stakeholders and examine all business demands and contribute in formation of high level solution design.
- To acquire a deep understanding of business practices; adequate knowledge of databases, and good understanding of system security.
- To evaluate epics, user stories and backlogs vs current system features which will facilitate the technical solution.
- To plan and organize technical briefings and solutions validation sessions ensuring that it adheres to agile framework.
- To work with the devops team to engineer software, scripts and tools to enable the delivery of bank's products and services especially areas on the policy servicing functions.
- Keep up to date and provide updates on key milestones during the project cycle.
- Gather feedback from end users to give way to continuous system improvements.
- Assess proposed support structure and mechanism for new onboarding systems.
- Excellent experience in Business Analysis with strong track record of delivering requirements for Insurance mobility apps either for Wellness related propositions or Group EB mobility apps.
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Fluent English, Cantonese is preferred