Job Title: Frontend Developer
Job ID: 532274TEK2
Our client is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that support online money transfers, and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders. The company operates as a payment processor for online vendors, auction sites and many other commercial users, for which it charges a fee.
As a front end developer, you need to build the stable and efficient web application by delivering high quality code on time. Meanwhile, you also need to develop BFF part(node.js) to expose restful endpoint, and work with infra team to maintain the application on different environment.
• Bachelor degree in computer science or related major.
• Over 1 year experience with React.js.
• Experience with node.js and express framework.
• Experience with server side rendering(For example, next.js).
• Experience with Typescript is a plus.
• Web security knowledge is a plus.
• Knowledge with docker/kubernates is a plus
You will be working on existing web applications and collaborating with the team. You are going to work closely with product, backend, and infra members.