As the Learning Support Associate for China, you will be responsible for supporting the Organizational Development (OD) team to deliver key learning and development initiatives aligned to business objectives to continue to elevate the learning experience and performance of our people.
This role will combine system administration and reporting with scheduling, coordination, and communication.
With a high level of customer service, accuracy and natural curiosity, this role will work closely with the OD team across both China and APAC to successfully schedule, coordinate, communicate and promote training initiatives across China team.
· Course logistics and reporting
o Liaise with individuals across the region to prepare and schedule training
o Send all pre work and post work communications
o Manage and update training trackers and people reports
o Run completed learning pathways reports
o Provide quarterly and annual reports on core training programs
· Local user level investigation and communication on learning systems
o Identify, address, and respond to issues
o Trouble shoot and problem solve
o Update and recommunicate processes where required
· User and permissions management
o Add and remove user records
o Add users to established plans and pathways
o Assign people to established groups
o Promote new learning initiatives, pathways, top learners
· Exceptional customer experience.
· Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders.
· High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability.
· Right attitude, strong attention to detail.
· Fluent in both Chinese and English.
· Interest in technology and learning and development.