Guangzhou - 广州
1. Assist in the design of new/revised computer systems by studying existing systems, analyzing user requirements and specifying new/enhanced system components, and writing/amending programs according to specifications.
2. Ensure effective installation of computer systems by participating in the testing and conversion procedure.
3. Design, develop and implement IT solutions according to established RBPM standards and best practices.
4. Conduct system tests, user acceptance tests and provide support on system implementation.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
1. Good command of written and oral English.
2. Keen and enthusiastic.
3. 2 - 6 years' experiences in supporting and developing computer applications, Java, J2SE/J2EE.
4. Good financial knowledge and business sense would be an advantage.
5. Strong problem solving skills, communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Able to work under pressure and demonstrate initiative, enthusiasm and rapid learning capability.