The Talent Acquisition BP role will be dedicated in driving campus hiring program.
Lead Campus Program in Southern China, delivery the campus recruitment process from end to end, implement the whole procedures as client’s recruitment guideline and polices.
- Lead the Campus Program to drive the efficiency of campus recruitment process, deliver high quality and business focused reporting and insights to support business make quality hiring decisions.
- Provide “best practices” advice on incorporating brand/marketing materials. Partner with leadership team and regional managers to define, allocate and achieve team goals.
- Own the end to end campus project delivery, make sure the recruitment process smoothly and the timeline on target, the responsibility including but not limited to requirement gathering, CV screen, candidates’ assessment, interview and selection arrangement, reporting and database maintenance, issue offer and on boarding support.
- Build up good relationship with university teachers as well as long term cooperation.Organize open day and campus event/talk to support the campus program.
- Develop and manage diversified recruiting channel including website, social media, campus talk, and internal referral.
- Support EVP, Employee branding development via different channel, especially in campus and graduate students.
- Prior Campus experience to lead the strategy for Southern China is a must, along with the capability of holding conversations at the right level in order to roll out a new strategic direction around campus hiring.
- More than 5 years’ experience in Recruitment, Campus Hiring, and related field.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree, nice to have Master’s
- Good command of English in reading, speaking, writing.
- Excellent communication skill and experienced in working with global team.
- Humble, result-driven, can work under pressure
If you are interested in this role, please kindly send me your profiles via Lois.Chen@teksystems.com.
Looking forward to it. Much appreciated!