Job ID - 520406 DBA
- Troubleshooting any technical issues independently
- Communicating delivery schedules with the stakeholders and escalating timely whenever risk found
- Arranging the Change Management Process by following bank policy
- Making sure all the inventory is updated correctly
- Making sure all the deliverable meet quality standards
- May need to work in flexible working hours
- Proactively identify problem situations and resolve to give maximum customer satisfaction.
- Escalation used only where necessary, appropriate measures are taken to improve and sustain high quality and prevent recurrence.
- Should be excellent team member and work as a cross-functional team member
- Ability to establish mutual expectations with Business Partners is required. Ensuring that the processes are adhered.
- Diploma/Higher Diploma in Computer Science or a related field
- related disciplines with IT professional qualifications such as RHCE, OCP, OCM is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of IT infrastructure working experiences in banking & finance industry.
- Sound technical experiences on Oracle database v11 and v12
- Familiar with any of the following database management is an added advantage – MSSQL, Mysql, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
- General security principles & practices on OS, Database
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
If you are interested, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org